As 29 Mayıs ARÖMER family providing Arabic language education to over 900 students with 19 instructors with Arabic origin in four different cities in Turkey we would like to express our happiness in welcoming you in our courses.
Here you can find answers to the frequently asked questions about ARÖMER language course system.
(If you want to see the answer, click on the question)
- How many levels and how many hours of tuition does the 29 Mayıs ARÖMER course program consist of ?Arabic language education courses in ARÖMER have four classes (A, B, C, D) and each class consists of two levels of 100 + 100 hours. During each course level, 2 course books as well as several homework and additional education materials are used. The duration of these education programs is determined based on the intensity of the curriculum of each level and there are 800 hours of lessons in total in 9 levels.At the end of each level which consists of 100 hours a final examination is done.Levels in our course; A1+A2, B1+B2, C1+C2, D1+D2.
- How many hours are there in a level?
- What are the success criteria to move to the next level?
- What are we responsible for in oral and written exams?
- What is the Course Fees?
- Is attendance compulsory in ARÖMER courses?